The three goals of Vovinam University International:
- Preserve and develop Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo the martial arts of Việt Nam, applying the principle of “integration of Hard and Soft techniques”.
- Research and innovate new martial arts’ techniques to improve Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo’s technical resources.
- Train students in the three aspects: Body, Mind and Spirit.
+ Body: Vovinam University International will train students to have a strong body and great endurance in order to face and overcome all challenges, obstacles and illnesses.
+ Mind: Vovinam University International will train students to have a rational mind and to master practical techniques for self-defense and to serve just causes.
+ Spirit: Vovinam University International will train students to have an indomitable will, and a gallant character. Students will live in a self-disciplined and forgiving way and strive to become model citizens and serve oneself, one’s family, one’s state and mankind.
The five guiding principles of Vovinam University International:
- All activities of Vovinam University International are based on an established, strong foundation: focusing on serving people as the end, on building characters as the goals and using martial arts skills and indomitable will as the means.
- Vovinam University International is an extended family, in which students love and respect one another. The respect and love will be weaved into the rules and culture of Vovinam Việt Võ Đạo. The love and respect will unite the students in the common goals of upholding Vovinam’s honor and serving mankind.
- Vovinam University International actively participates in the education of young men and women.
- Vovinam University International is independent of political and religious influences.
- Vovinam University International always respect other disciplines of martial arts.